Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry call us.
+1 (720) 305-1361
24/7 Hours and 365 Days
We help create a care plan that addresses your specific condition and we are here to answer all of your questions & acknowledge your concerns. Once go throw our help and faqs. We are here to providing you the outstanding care and treatment and medication.
What is pregnancy Abortion ? And How it Does?
Pregnancy abortion (use abortion pill) is a safe and effective way to end an early pregnancy. Approved by the FDA in 2000 to end pregnancies up to 9 weeks. Today, nearly 50% of abortions in the USA are done with medications. The simple treatment involves taking two medicines over a couple days.
Is Abortion Safe ? What are the risks?
Abortion is very safe and secure, regardless of which kind you have. In fact, abortion is one of the safest medical procedures at your home.
Complications occur in less than 0.4% of people for medication abortion, and less than 1% for in-clinic procedural abortion.
There are a lot of talk about abortion and many aren’t true. Abortion does not lower your chances of getting or staying pregnant in the future. Abortion does not cause infertility or cause birth defects in a future pregnancy. In fact, you can get pregnant almost immediately after having an abortion.
Medication abortion is about 4 times safer than aspirin and 14 times safer than continuing a pregnancy.
Complications are rare and most are not serious.
- The most common complication is a continued pregnancy. If the pregnancy continues after taking the abortion pill, you may be able to take more medicine or you will need to have an abortion procedure.
- Serious risks, such as heavy bleeding and infection, are very rare.
When I go back to my regular activities after taking the abortion pills?
It is safe to go back to your regular activities — school, work, driving — as soon as you feel up to it.
- You can eat normally before, during, and after the treatment.
- You can have sex and/or use tampons whenever you are ready.
- You can take a shower or bath as soon as you want to.